Infinity Drake has teamed up with the Science Museum to bring you this fantastic quiz! We’ve got 5 science-y questions for you, and the answers will spell out a word.
When you have that 5 letter word, you can send it to us at email@example.com and we’ll enter you into a prize draw to WIN a signed copy of Infinity Drake: The Sons of Scarlatti and a family ticket to the fantastic Science Museum!
Are you ready…? Here are the questions, written by the fantastic John McNally himself!
1. Lightning is a form of what type of electricity?
2. What type of energy is waiting to happen?
3. What term means going on and on forever?
4. What is the energy of motion or action called?
5. What is equal to mass times the speed of light squared (MC2)?